These are now my Go To Gloves! Warm, well fitted, the fold away finger tips are perfect! Such a great idea, I don't know why every glove maker isn't doing this!
I'd already placed a second order for some of the EVEN warmer ones :)
Also the size exchange program is amazing, the customer service has been perfect! I requested a change in size, and they are already on the way, before I've sent them back! Super efficient!
I'd 100% recommend these gloves!
all-in-all?!? loving them! ... while some things are... okay -to- pretty good.
of course, taste is subjective and some people might just not like the colors. but for me, the gloves are stylish, good-looking and functional at the same time. i like the fact that they are for the more moderate cold weather; for me that'd be around 0°C, plus i have to be pretty 'active' with my hands. anything colder, say below -5°C, and the fingers are going to get cold... but for that, and for more outdoorsy stuff, i am using the MARKHOF PRO, for even colder one should use the IPSOOT... the URBEX isn't meant for that.
what’s does not work so good for me?
- i have big hands and the sizes-range could be better. i bought the tallest size (XL), and it’s a tight and reasonably comfortable fit; they are supposed to be a snug fit, so i guess that’s okay.
- the cuffs are a little to short and they aren’t sown very clean at the spots at the inside-seam, at the little leather-applications/-tags, where the gloves were tucked together for delivery.
- the leatherstrap snapback across the top of the glove is pretty tight, i hope the leather will still stretch a little, else i fear the snap will break.
all-in-all these points are no 'big points' (for me). i like my pair of URBEXs, i definitely don’t regret having bought them, and i would buy them again!
Love the look of the glove. They remind me of a pair of driving gloves.
However, there are 4 issues that I have with this glove that I would like to see addressed.
1. The palm area could be a little longer. The glove is tight around the base of my hand where the elastic is (my hands are not large). Pic 3.
2. The straps are not long enough so I need to pull it tight for it to snap. This is very uncomfortable because it is too tight around my wrist. I do not close the straps and may cut them off. I would have preferred a strap that could be adjusted like on the Skadi Zipper Mitt. I realize that this would change the look of the glove but it would be more comfortable. Pic 1.
3. The magnets on the index finger are not strong enough to stay attached when bending my finger. It doesn't interfere with shooting but is an annoyance. Pic 2.
4. As mentioned by others, they are not as warm as I expected even in mild winter weather (mid 30's).
These camera gloves look and feel fabulous. The only problem for me is that they are cut small. I have always worn a large size glove and they are tight. I could still wear them except the strap that crosses your wrist and snaps will not reach.
Nicely made gloves with fine details, allowing for comfortable picture taking under cold conditions.
FIND YOUR SIZE:
|Hand Girth||cm||18 - 20||20 - 21||21 - 22||22 - 23||23 - 25||25-28|
|inch||7.1 - 7.9||7.9 - 8.3||8.3 - 8.7||8.7 - 9.1||9.1 - 9.8||9.8-11.0|
|Hand Length||cm||16.0 - 17.5||17.5 - 18.5||18.0 - 19.0||19.0 - 20.0||20.5 - 22.0||22-24.0|
|inch||6.3 - 6.9||6.9 - 7.2||7.1 - 7.5||7.5 - 7.9||8.1 - 8.7||8.7-9.4|
|EU Size Equivalent||EU 7.5||EU 8||EU 8.5||EU 9||EU 10||EU 11|
|Unisex Glove Models: Markhof Pro 2.0 | Skadi Zipper Mitt | Ipsoot | Alta Over-Mitt | Merino Liner Touch | Primaloft/Merino Liner | Urbex|
|Hand Girth||cm||16.0 - 17.5||17.5 - 18.8||18.5 - 20.0||20.0 - 21.5||-|
|inch||6.3 - 6.9||6.9 - 7.4||7.2 - 7.9||7.9 - 8.5||-|
|Hand Length||cm||15.5 - 16.5||16.3 - 17.2||17.0 - 18.5||19.0 - 20.0||-|
|inch||6.1 - 6.5||6.4 - 6.8||6.7 - 7.3||7.5 - 7.9||-|
|EU Size Equivalent||EU 6||EU 7||EU 8||EU 9||-|
|Female Glove Models: W's Nordic|